As 2018 comes to a close, I wanted to share with you some of the big things that have happened this year that I am most proud of.
- Out of the kitchen and into our own space! While not yet open to the public, Zookkie is firmly located on Oxford Street in Darlinghurst among the proper shops.
- Brand Reps! I was honoured to work with some amazing mums who provided me with some absolutely gorgeous photos!
- Zookkie Boxes. Last year I was using boxes from KMart!
- A new website design - I redesigned my website with more imagery (Thank you Brand Reps!) and made it easier to find what you were looking for with easy to use groupings. Also, every week I focus on a new theme to release.
- Smaller size bracelets! After many mums requested it, I brought in the smaller size 15cm leather bracelet as well as 925 Sterling Silver snake bracelet.
- My first interview - you can read it here
- Not just online anymore! Zookkie is now stocked in two retail outlets.
Thank you for being a part of the Zookkie story. None of this would be possible without your ongoing support.